We believe you don’t have time to wait, sometimes a few minutes makes a BIG difference.
At TechNoir Solutions, we know your time matters. When you email the TechNoir Solutions Support Team you will always get response within minutes. We know waiting and wondering if someone, who actually cares about the IT issue you’re having, is going to get back to you makes your computer problems even worse. If your company has 15 or more computers, Smart IT from TechNoir Solutions can guarantee your peace of mind with rapid response to your questions.
Smart IT, means “Set it and Forget I.T.”.
Once clients subscribe to our Smart IT services plan, they “set it and forget I.T”. Once TechNoir Solutions sets up your Smart IT plan, it will have everything that is needed to keep your network up and running at its best so you can forget about I.T. once and for all. Your employees will have access to the help desk support they need along with unlimited remote desktop support to ensure issues are resolved right away, without excuses.
Our managed services plan brings predictability and reliability to your technology operations.
Working with TechNoir Solutions Smart IT means we:
- Take a deep dive into your budget and business needs to deliver the managed service and support program that provides the right outcomes at the right price. This ensures your team can focus on your customers
- Provide you with unlimited remote and live phone support, along with a guaranteed 1-hour response time.
- Monitor your computers, servers and network 24/7/365 to eliminate potential server crashes, unnecessary and costly downtime and data loss. With our regular and automated monitoring, you will never end up losing valuable data and incur costly computer repair bills.
- Manage all third-party resources and relationships with your other technology vendors so you don’t have to spend YOUR time on hold and troubleshooting IT issues.
- Protect your data by managing offsite backups to make sure data is not corrupt and can be easily restored. We insist that you maintain an offsite backup as this is the only way we can guarantee full data protection from Ransomware and other threats.