HOW MUCH WOULD ONE HOUR OF NETWORK DOWNTIME COST YOUR BUSINESS?
Depending on how cloud connected your business is, losing even one hour of access to the internet can be extremely costly. Servers, applications and even VoIP phones are now run in the cloud which makes it easy to get your business off the ground; however, if you lose access to those cloud services, your business operations can grind to a halt.
Ensuring redundancy, building a strategic cloud storage and file replication system and designing fail-overs are crucial to keeping your business operational, even when your connection to the cloud goes down.
Well-planned and well-designed technology architecture can save small and mid-sized business owners time, money, and frustration by getting it right the first time. TechNoir Solutions provides 24/7 monitoring and support of your networks.
Partnering with TechNoir Solutions also provides your business with certified networking engineers who can help you maximize the performance of your network and keep projects on time and budget. Eliminate the overhead of hiring, training and retaining your own full time IT staff by outsourcing to a network support team that mitigates risks to system outages and is always there when you need it.
- Monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Cisco IOS and Firmware Patch Management
- Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
- Network Utilization Capacity Management
- Connectivity troubleshooting and monitoring
- Firewalls, routers and switches
- High speed Wireless Networks
- Load Balancers and Intrusion Detection Systems
- WAN/LAN Integration and Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Telco Services including turnkey installation of high speed Data Circuits
- Voiceover Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone systems
Network Engineering and Design
- High Availability and Cyber Security
- Low Voltage Cable Design and Installation
- Equipment Installation and Configuration Services
Network Security Monitoring
- Performance and availability management, including eliminating bottlenecks
- Automated preventive notification, pre-failure alerting, trend analysis, event correlation and root cause analysis
- Pro-active preventive management
- Rigorous change and configuration management, including auto-discovery process and performance thresholds
- User account administration, network devices and configuration, and change management
- Standard monthly reports, including network services reports and incident reports