Better Support. Guaranteed.
Have companies made promises to persuade you to switch IT support vendors, only to find out that those promises have not been delivered?
Moving to another IT support vendor is a complex process and isn’t an easy decision to make. We get it.
We see IT support as a partnership. If we don’t deliver on what we promise, we take responsibility. The first 90 days are critical as your business is onboarded.
Our goal is to ensure your business runs smoother than it did with your previous IT support vendor. Give us 90 days and we can improve your systems, guaranteed.
1st 90-Days : Onboarding
- Schedule and review our support process with your team
- Proactive, 24×7 critical alert monitoring installed on all covered equipment
- Full security assessment and remediation implementation
- Begin Microsoft software and security patch management process
- Transfer of Office 365 mail management
- Configure data backup monitoring and management
- Audit accounts to determine what accounts can be shut off to save on OpEx
- Coordinate transfer of administrative accounts from vendors
1st 90-Days : Optimize
- Full documentation and inventory of systems in our management tool.
- Standardize network systems based on TechNoir Solutions’ best practices
- Gather metrics on performance, unresolved issues and budgets
- Prepare for Q1 business review
Service Delivery Counts
My name is James Velco, President, and CIO at TechNoir Solutions. For over a decade, I sat behind a CIO's desk. As a CIO, I had to manage vendors and consultants, however the most important aspect of my job was providing outstanding service and support to our employees.
I learned early on to keep the troops happy. And keeping them happy was easy with great support. I founded TechNoir Solutions to help businesses with IT experts that are ready, willing, and able to support them.
It’s really simple. At the end of the day, businesses are looking for outstanding customer service and fast resolutions to technical problems.
Since I’ve sat on both sides of the desk, I know that vendors say a lot of things to make a sale and that's all they care about. Many IT vendors are being bought up by nation chains and that rarely ends up benefiting the clients.
I know that businesses want reliable technology. I also know that want to work with a team that cares as much about their business, and they do.
This is what makes TechNoir Solutions different. Our team and solutions are designed to make your life easier. Don’t you want easy?
TechNoir Solutions is a Chicago Managed IT Services company that supports the IT services for businesses nationwide.
Don't just take our word for it...
Get your free quote today
Our Recent Case Studies
The final curtain call for Windows 10: What you need to know
Microsoft has announced that the current version of Windows 10, released in 2022,...
Windows 11 optional update: Why it’s better to wait
Microsoft has just announced an option for people to trial new features before...
Can your business go green by switching to the cloud?
Cloud computing has quickly become a popular option for businesses that want to...
Microsoft hints at some exciting Windows 12 developments
We’re fickle creatures. Windows 11 still feels like a new toy, yet we’ve...
Criminals are exploiting AI to create more convincing scams
One of the many cool things about the new wave of Artificial Intelligence...
Unraveling ChatGPT and The March Data Breach
Unraveling ChatGPT: A Comprehensive Look at the AI Revolution and the March Data...