Low Voltage Cabling
- Structured cabling technicians available nationwide
- Draft and plan network infrastructure, plant cabling systems
- Ensure complete WiFi coverage with RF data modeling
- Connect doors, cameras, and access control to your network
Why Choose TechNoir for Low Voltage Cabling?
Do It Right, The First Time
Correct low voltage installation guarantees the highest performance of network devices, this starts with the proper low voltage design. TechNoir's engineers can plan and render drawings of your new facility.
Physical Security Integrated
TechNoir Solutions will work with your team to design custom access control and security camera systems that can be monitored on your network. Control security from a single pane of glass.
Service Available Nationwide
Multiple locations? No problem. Our technicians cover all 50 states and our Project Managers will coordinate your job so you get the expertise you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing is based on labor and materials needed to complete a project. We estimate a cost after a discussion identifying the requirements to complete a successful installation.
Useful information includes knowing: number of cable drops, how many devices to be hard wired, any other electrical requirements, etc.
- Blocks of hours can be purchased for discounted rates ahead of time. We cannot guarantee estimates to complete a project will be exact, and a project may exceed the number of hours you purchase ahead of time.
Yes! We’ll help you link card access, security cameras, elevators, and door locks to your network.
Our in-house team is available nationwide, so your multi-office projects are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.