“Your business is IT. It’s the computing platform. If you don’t put a value on that, you really don’t value your business.”
No matter what business you’re in, maintaining IT functionality is becoming a more and more of an essential component to smooth operations.
Unfortunately, small businesses and startups don’t always have the in-house expertise required to keep those services up and running. As a result, turning to a Managed Services Provider for technical guidance remains a cost-effective alternative to hiring a team of FTEs while still covering all of the bases. This guide book is intended to serve as a virtual consultation or an IT roadmap to set new and growing businesses in the right direction.
- How to set up IT services at your new office including capacity planning, meet cyber security requirements, and prepare for network equipment lead time.
- What to expect in terms of help desk outsourcing pricing models including Remote Monitoring and Management of all network and desktop devices and on-site support.
- What to look for when evaluating potential Managed Service Providers in order to find the best fit for your organization.
- How IT functions in an open co-working network environment and how to safeguard your business’s valuable data against intrusion.
- Which consultative options are available and how to leverage third party technical expertise for specific projects.