WE MONITOR AND STOP THREATS FOR YOU, BEFORE THEY SPREAD
At TechNoir Solutions, our active, managed detection and response service is staffed by our team of former US Government Cyber Security Operators with a deep understanding of hacker tradecraft, our experts operate in a state-of-the-art 24/7 Security Operations Centers for around the clock protection.
Using patented technology built from the ground up gives our analysts the ability to continuously monitor and respond to the modern threat landscape.
Unmatched security monitoring and response, for less than you think. It isn’t if it’s when. So, what are you doing to protect yourself?
DISCOVER WHERE YOU STAND WITH OUR MANAGED DETECTION AND RESPONSE (MDR) SERVICE
- Real-Time Response
When a threat is detected and confirmed to be malicious, our MDR team has the ability to detain the infected device immediately; cutting the bad actor out of your network and stopping the spread before it starts.
- Quick and Easy Deployment
Have your managed detection and response service up and running within a matter of days. We do all the heavy lifting, you can sit back and relax.
- Monthly Reporting
Every month you’ll receive a report that summarizes all the events investigated, the privileged accounts monitored, any suspicious findings, and an executive summary suitable for upper management.
TechNoir Solutions Security Bundle:
TechNoir Solutions has vetted hundreds of cybersecurity services and has packaged five, best of breed, fundamental services that provide a comprehensive cybersecurity platform. This security package is the most comprehensive and affordable security solution your business will find, priced at just $25/user/month.
- Expert implementation of best practices for securing your data and network.
- Managed Detection and Response monitors, actively hunts, and responds to real-time threats.
- Dark Web monitoring that proactively monitors compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
- User Awareness Training to help employees recognize potential threats.
- Secure Identity & Access Management using password management and MFA.
- DNS-layer security provides protection for work-from-home employees as well as, those in the office.
This content was supplied by Crown Systems